Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Denies Any Interest In Scientology

Yesterday we learned of a report that made the claim that Lindsay Lohan had been approached by her Gotti: Three Generations co-star John Travolta with an offer of help (and presumably conversion) from the Church of Scientology. Today we are hearing from TMZ sources “close to” Lindsay that claim in no uncertain terms that she [...]

Last Summer I fell in love with the new ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars and altho I didn’t talk about it every week, I watched the entire first season religiously. As you PLL fans may know, the first season ended with a pretty cool cliffhanger … and season 2 is just around the corner. ABC Family has just released the first promo video for the upcoming second season which will premiere this Summer. Check out the clip in full below.




I can’t help it … Pretty Little Liars is SUCH a guilty pleasure. Despite the fact that the show isn’t really all that salacious, I do find that I am constantly sucked into the drama on a weekly basis. The first season was really entertaining … and the second season looks just as good. Altho I’m a bit worried that the novelty of not knowing who A is might get old, I am superexicted for the upcoming second season. Any Liars fans in the hiz? Are you excited for season 2?



[Source]




Hot News for you
Cesar Chavez
Hot newscast for you
Bessie Coleman
internet news

No comments:

Post a Comment