Sunday, August 28, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood Reveals Her Bisexuality

Last week Evan Rachel Wood opened up to New York magazine about her failed relationship with Marilyn Manson … and this week she opens up to Esquire magazine about her sexuality. ERW reveals to the magazine that she considers herself bisexual … she is into both “nice guys” and “nice girls”. Read on for more [...]

Last night David and I hung out with a group of friends last night that included Cara — who we hadn’t hung out with in ages — and Shane & Jordan, who we always make sure to spend time with when we’re in the city. We convened for dinner at The Smith in the East Village and then made our way to Splash Bar for Musical Monday. We had a blast, primarily because we were in such great company.




Cara is my girl who I’ve known for years but we realized that it had been FAR too long since we hung out together here in the city. Last night was our chance to remedy the fact that we hadn’t seen one another in a while and we picked up as if no time had passed. Shane is one of David’s BFFs so we always make sure to spend time with him here in the city … and randomly, we always run into Jordan here in NYC when we happen to be here. I have to tell you, I am a very lucky person. I know the coolest people in the world and I feel so blessed to count them as friends. That Cara and I can pick up after a few years as if no time has passed is just so wonderful. And there are few people in the world that make me as happy as Jordan does. We ate, we drank and were very merry here last night so … it was a very good night.


Tonight, David and I will be seeing Catch Me If You Can on Broadway. Catch Me stars Kerry Butler, who I met when she was starring in Xanadu and LOVED in Rock of Ages. I am very excited to see her in this new show. It’s supposed to be rainy tonight but I don’t think anything can dampen my spirits today. Happy Tuesday, y’all!!




Hot News for you
Auguste Rodin
Breaking news flash
Terry Fox
Announcements for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment