Friday, August 19, 2011

Buy Acoustic Guitar Make The Best Possible Choice And Purchase

Aaron B. Turner (near) Seattle, Wa - Artist/Musician. Involved with/founder of/sometime participant: hydra head records, Isis, house of low culture, mamiffer, greymachine, jodis, old man gloom, lotus eaters, drawing voices, vacation vinyl, twilight, etc. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's talk a little about Aaron Turner the man. While I've met Aaron on various occasions, I can't say that I know him well at all. He was a pleasure to interview. He's a very smart, friendly & articulate person, beyond that, I can't say much more from experience. So I've enlisted the help of prior Indie Spiritualist contributor, and member of the band Cable (Hydra Head Records) Bernie Romanowski to shed some light on the man behind the man... (*NOTE- This interview was conducted on 10/30/10).

James Madison
Left Eye Lisa
Coldplay
The Wright Brothers
Diego Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment