Saturday, June 16, 2012

Watch: A Clip Of Taylor Lautner Kickin Ass In Abduction Hits The Internets

Back in April we got our first look at the first movie trailer for Twilight star Taylor Lautner‘s new feature film Abduction. Today, courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel Live, we get to see an almost 1-minute clip from the film that shows Lautner‘s character kickin’ some major ass on a speeding train. I have to say, [...]

After missing the show on Broadway, David and I were very excited to learn that the Tony Award-winning play God of Carnage was being performed here in LA with the original Broadway cast — Marcia Gay Harden, Hope Davis, James Gandolfini and Jeff Daniels. We waited for a performance where we could get really good tickets so that is why we waited until the show nearly ends its run to see it. The show ends performances here in LA this weekend … but we managed to get really good seats for our show. In short, we both loved God of Carnage very much … and we were very surprised at how the drama unfolded on stage ;)




I think it’s best that I not spoil the parts of the show that surprised us the most … but I will tell you that the play is very funny and not at all really dramatic. The acting was superb by all of the players and the story is simple on the surface but fairly complex underneath. I knew the basic premise of the play before seeing the show last night but I was NOT at all expecting it to turn out the way it did. There were parts of the show that were so riotously funny, I almost fell out of my chair. There was another part that almost had me running for cover (we were in the front row). God of Carnage is a fantastic play … one I heartily recommend wholeheartedly. If you get the chance to see it with the original Broadway cast, you MUST! I’m sorry I missed seeing it on Broadway but am very happy that I got to experience the same Broadway magic, with the same players, right here at home in LA.




Formation agriculture biologique
private equity software
Ben Franklin
croisiere venise
Edgar Degas

No comments:

Post a Comment