Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coachella Expanding To TWO Weekends In April!!!


Wow. Hmm. Good thing - or a bummer???
Organizers for Coachella have announced that next year's festival, for the first time in its history, will be held over two consecutive weekends. As tickets sold out in record time this year (one week), they thought it was a good idea to expand to meet the demand.
The [...]

alexander-skarsgard-cover-interview-magazine.jpg


Scalding!!! He's never looked better EVER!


Alexander Skarsgard is this month's SMOKESHOW for Interview Magazine. While we paid more attention to the smoldering shots in the spread he did, courtesy of Steven Klein, we also found some of the tidbits he shared in his interview with Aracde Fire’s Win Butler quite interesting.


Check out some HIGHlights below:


Wanting diversity in his roles: “I do get a lot of scripts sent to me where they basically want me to play Eric from True Blood, but just a different name in a different movie. That’s not interesting to me. I don’t want to play a character that I’ve played for four years on a television show, change the name, and make him a zombie instead of a vampire.”


How he connects with the characters he plays: “In a weird way, I always play myself, just through different mirrors. If I read a script and I don’t connect with a character, if I can’t find the character on the page in my soul, then I’m not going to be able to do a good job.”


What types of roles he wants to play: “There’s got to be something new, something fresh. I want to almost be intimidated when I embark on a journey. I wouldn’t say there’s a fear, but I do get slightly nervous in the beginning when that happens, and I like that feeling. That triggers me a lot.”


Spoken like a true artist.


Wonder what aspects of himself he brings to Vampire Eric. Hopefully it's his glorious need to be nekkid all the time. Mmm!!!


Check out more hot shots of ASkars from the article in the spread (below).



Breaking information
placements financiers interessants
William Mckinley
anti cholesterol
Michael Heizer

No comments:

Post a Comment