Saturday, May 26, 2012

Americas Next Top Model All Star Cast Revealed!

It is about time that America’s Next Top Model did an All Star season! Finally the cast list has been revealed, and while there are some great contestants, I am upset a few didn’t make it! So I am super amped about the next season of ANTM. I am a serious fan (no lie, check my previous posts – I have called the winner several times mid season!) I even had the opportunity to interview a few of them, including Sheena Sakai, who is returning. You can check that out on our sister site Right TV, or listen to the audio on our youtube channel – youtube.com/rightcelebrity – also found in the video below! Anyway, I am so excited to see these girls come back!!! I am a tad upset that Jade didn’t join, I mean, she is a beautiful, fun character – so much fun to watch! I can’t believe there has already been 17 cycles!!! That is great though, it gives some great options for the All Star cast! So here is the full list of girls who will be returning: Cycle 1: Shannon (runner-up) Cycle 2: Camille (fifth place) Cycle 4: Brittany (fourth place) Cycle 5: Bre [...]

Voyage luxe
creer un site internet
Breaking information
home schooling information
Breaking news flash

No comments:

Post a Comment