Saturday, May 19, 2012

Alice Greczyn Named New Face Of Poshs Line At BBQ!

Talk about a lucky break!! This beautiful girl was chilling poolside at a BBQ in Malibu and when Victoria Beckham spotted her, and named her the new face of her fashion line! Alice Greczyn is a model turned actress, so she does have some experience in Hollywood. And it was probably the reason she was at this BBQ anyway. But non-the less, it was still a huge break for her! She just happened to be lying by the pool in a bikini when Posh spotted her and began talking to her about her freckles. She then had David come over and snap a picture, before exchanging agent’s numbers to set up an appointment. She said, Amazingly I wasn’t nervous. She’s lovely and he’s such a gentleman – although it tickled me that David Beckham was taking my picture.’ Victoria was quite pleased with her discovery saying, ‘I’m always on the lookout for inspiring girls and I believe in fate, so meeting Alice was meant to be. She embodies the spirit of my denim, is naturally beautiful and a perfect fit for the collection. I loved finding Alice – a young fresh talent.’ In fact, Posh was so pleased with Alice, [...]

Kasimir Malevich
current event articles
Maurits Escher
energies renouvelables
Hot hearsay for you

No comments:

Post a Comment