Monday, January 9, 2012

Hot Dude Of The Week: Seth Kuhlmann

It is time, once again, to say hello and meet the Hot Dude of the Week. This week’s specimen was photographed by the extremely talented Rick Day who managed to capture the essence of said Hot Dude in relaxing repose on a comfy-looking bed. Say hello to Seth Kuhlmann: My guess is that Hot Dude [...]

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve seen photos of Britney Spears beau Jason Trawick here on the blog so you can imagine how happy I was to find new photos of Jason out and about here in SoCal this weekend. It would seem that Jason managed to pry himself away from his ladylove long enough for him to go on a mission to pick up some take out food:




I imagine that our dear Britney just wasn’t feeling up to venturing out in the cool LA weather and decided to send out her hot man to bring her back some food. Jason strikes me as a great boyfriend and I’m sure he was happy to oblige. As nice as it is to see Jason out and about all by his lonesome, I hope we get to see photos of Britwick out and about together … especially with Hallowe’en just a week away, I’d love to see what they are dressing up as for Hallowe’en this year.


[Photo credit: X17]



Tom Hanks
Ciara
Willem De Kooning
Franz Marc
making money with photography

No comments:

Post a Comment