Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Brangelina Twins Take Budapest

In early October we learned that Brad Pitt and his twin children Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Léon made their way to Hungary so that they could be with mommy Angelina Jolie while she directs her new film there. Since then, we’ve seen a bit of Brad and Angelina together but nary a sight of the [...]

25 years ago today the classic 80′s film Back to the Future opened in theaters … tonight, on the 25th anniversary, David and I will be joined by our friends Emma and Josh for a screening of Back to the Future on the big screen:




Josh found out that AMC Theaters around the country are screening Back to the Future today in celebration of the film’s 25th anniversary and we jumped at the chance to attend. This film is honestly one of my favorite films of all time … and I’ve never seen it in a theater. I am so excited, I can’t even tell you.


I hope your Mondays are going well … it’s the final week of October, y’all. Enjoy the Hallowe’en fun while you still can ;)



Tsugio Hattori
copywriting
Warren Harding
Ulysses Grant
Trisha Rapier

No comments:

Post a Comment