Saturday, September 17, 2011

David Brooklyn Beckham Do The British Military Awards

David Beckham, sporting a pretty horrid new hair’do, and son Brooklyn Joseph Beckham made their way to London’s Imperial War Museum to attend the A Night of Heroes: The Sun Military Awards in London, England last night to rub elbows with the creme de la creme in honor of the United Kingdom’s armed forces. I [...]

For much of yesterday, I was feelin’ fine and dandy … I happily received a press package from ABC to promote the upcoming second season of V:




As you can see, in the box is a DVD of the first 3 eps of season 2, a V baby rattle and a gummy rat for eating. Those of you familiar with the original V series from the 80′s know where the show is going. But there are enough changes in this new version of V that we can’t really be sure what is gonna happen. As you may recall, season 1 ended after Anna‘s baby eggs were incinerated … and red clouds covered the skies of Earth. Season 2 picks up from there and the action gets going really quickly. Here is our first look at the official promo poster for the cast of V season 2:




As you can see, all of our fave familiar faces are in there. I do NOT want to spoil anything but there is a big reveal at the end of the first ep that literally made me jump up out of my seat and scream with glee. This reveal has been heavily talked about since San Diego Comic Con last Summer but I managed to avoid hearing about it … hence my surprise when I watched the ep. If I missed the spoiler, I’m sure many of y’all have too so I won’t spoil it for you. Needless to say, if you’re a fan of the original V series then you are going to LOVE what happens in the first ep of season 2 :)


Unfortch, late yesterday afternoon — after I committed to going to the movies with Darion — I got really sick. Flu-like symptoms hit me like a ton of bricks … and then I felt like I was run over by a truck. It knocked me out so bad, I had to cancel on the movie ;( I spent all night in bed … and I’m still not feeling great today. I’m just thankful this didn’t happen when I was in Detroit … still, I’m feelin’ pretty rotten. I’m gonna be in bed all day long as soon as I’m done with today’s work … if you are feeling well, revel in it people! The only think you think about when you’re sick is now you took for granted when you weren’t sick :/




James Buchanan
latest articles
Man Ray
internet facts
Alexander Calder

No comments:

Post a Comment