Friday, January 28, 2011

Anne Hathaway & James Franco Will Host The 83rd Annual Academy Awards

Stop the presses, y’all. Actors Anne Hathaway and James Franco have just been signed to host the 83rd annual Academy Awards show on February 27, 2011. It was rumored that the pair were being courted for the gig and they must’ve both said yes as quickly as they could cuz now it’s official … Anne [...]

Much to my chagrin, I’ve been battling back the symptoms of a cold for the past few days and, for the most part, I’ve been able to keep the worse of them at bay … but yesterday was not a good day, let me tell you. I woke up with the worst body aches but, thankfully, free from a sore throat or any stomach ailments. I did my best to keep myself as medicated as possible with Dayquil by day and the magical nectar of the gods, Nyquil by night:




I’m still not feeling great today but I do not feel worse than I did yesterday so I’ll take that as progress. I’m hoping to be well enough to go out tonight … David and I are invited to some event at the Frank Lloyd Wright house here in LA so we were hoping to check that out. The rest of the week ahead is a bizzy one and then I’m flying back home to Detroit next week … so I really don’t have time for any flu shenanigans. It is almost the last day of November already, can you believe it? I hope your Monday is going well and that the December to come will be a fabulous one for us all :)



Peter Kitchell
Pablo Picasso
Franz Kline
Michael Jackson
Pope John Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment