Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ryan Reynolds & Scarlett Johansson Reunite In NYC

Last Tuesday we learned the sad news that married couple Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson decided to end their marriage and a couple of days later, Scarlett showed up in Jamaica with her BFFs in an effort to get away from all the media attention. This weekend, she made her way back to NYC and [...]

Kevin Federline rounded up his children with ex-wife Britney Spears — sons Sean Preston and Jayden James — and his ladyfriend Victoria Prince for a family outing in Chatsworth, CA last week so that the family could pick out an Xmas tree. Here are a few photos from the fun family outing:




These are really cute photos, y’all. I am just amazed at how big both Sean P. and JJ keep growing! And, in all honesty, I must give some credit to their father K-Fed. For the most part, my beef with the man has been over the way he has continued to leech off of his famous and very wealthy ex-wife but for the better part of the last year, he has remained off the radar and seems to have finally settled into a quiet life of fatherhood. Even his relationship with Victoria Prince seems to be stable and happy and, well, I can’t really think of a bad thing to say about either of them. While I have never been an K-Fed fan, there have been glimmers of hope that the guy might turn out to be a decent person … for some time now, it appears that the guy has finally grown his ass up. While it’s unfortunate that the children have to be shuttled back and forth between their parents, I understand the relationship that Britney and Kevin share is one that is friendly enough so that their children never get caught in the middle of any drama. I’m not saying I’m a bona fide Kevin Federline fan but I can now appreciate that he seems to have matured enough to not warrant any personal attacks. I just hope he continues to be the best father he can be to his sons … if that is his main goal, then he’s deffo got a fan in me.


[Photo credit: GSI]




Henry Kissinger
annuaire marketing
Pieter Bruegel
Joseph Albers
Salvador Dali

No comments:

Post a Comment